This painting is entitled Gavunk. It is done in colored pencil and ink on paper. Prints are 8" x 10". The price is $2 plus $1 shipping. Click "Buy Now" below to order.
I really like Gavunk. Great colours and great composition. Can't wait to see you so we can pick frames for the paintings Dewi and I have already bought. Or maybe we can even make our own since I am taking a woodworking course.
"Hello! I'm Samantha. I'm 5 and I made this new website. Please buy these art prints I made. Thank you!"
Samantha Reda has loved to paint since she was 1 year old. She has been featured in local newspapers, and her artwork has been displayed at libraries and science centers across North America. Selling her prints online is her own idea/project, with Mom as her technical assistant.
2 comments:
Hey Samantha,
I really like Gavunk. Great colours and great composition. Can't wait to see you so we can pick frames for the paintings Dewi and I have already bought. Or maybe we can even make our own since I am taking a woodworking course.
Keep on painting.
Love,
Paqa
Hi Samantha,
I have not seen any new paintings lately. I like to check your website. You must be very busy.
Dewi and I are both looking forward to seeing you in Toronto soon.
Lots of love,
Paqa
Post a Comment